Food Marketing Center of Excellence Hosting 2nd Annual Innovation Conference
- Special Event
- 04.19.2018 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Food Marketing Center of Excellence Hosting 2nd Annual Innovation Conference in Buffalo, N.Y. Trends and Innovation in the Food Industry To Be Discussed
NIAGARA UNIVERSITY, N.Y. - Niagara University's Food Marketing Center of Excellence will host "Managing Disruption and Change in the Food Industry: Entrepreneurial Innovation, Technology and Breakthrough Management for Success" on Thursday, April 19, at the Adam's Mark Hotel (120 Church St.) in Buffalo, N.Y.
A never-before-assembled panel of top executives will discuss key trends and innovative solutions for leadership and success. Executive panelists include:
- Mike DeCory, Senior Vice President, Wegmans Food Markets
- Jamie McKeon, Vice President of Marketing, Rich Products
- Ian Prisuta, Senior Vice President, Giant Eagle
- Kurt Schertle, Chief Operating Officer, Weis Markets
- Larry White, Vice President of Sales, Dole Foods
Other outstanding sessions feature forward-looking globally recognized experts who will share strategies to successfully navigate through today's competitive environment. The topics are:
- The Innovation Imperative
Kevin Coupe, Content Guy, MorningNewsBeat.com
- How to Maintain Relevancy in an Uncertain Future
Neil Stern, Senior Partner, McMillan Doolittle, LLP
- Fresh Solutions: The Future of Food Retailing
Mike Urness, founding Partner of Seurat Capital and Managing Partner at The Seurat Group
Sponsors of the event are members of the Food Marketing Center of Excellence, which has a mission to grow the food industry of Western New York to global prominence through thought leadership, industry alliances, and sponsorship of Niagara University's food and consumer-packaged goods marketing degree program.
The gold sponsors for this year's event are Rich Products Corporation, Tops Friendly Markets and Wegmans Food Markets. Silver sponsors include Acosta and Upstate Niagara Cooperative Inc. The lunch sponsor is Perry's Ice Cream and the cocktail sponsor is Rosina Food Products. Ample time will be provided for rich disc
ussions and networking with key executives in the industry.
- 11:15-11:55 a.m. - Registration/Networking
- 12 p.m. - Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 12:10 p.m. - Lunch
- 12:50-5 p.m. - Presentations and Panel Discussions
- 5-6 p.m. - Wine, Beer, Hors d'oeuvres and Networking
Additional information on Niagara University's Food Marketing Center of Excellence can be found at www.niagara.edu/food-marketing-center-of-excellence.